Monday, February 12, 2007

2008 Here we come...

I as well as the Mr., enjoy listening to Barack Obama speak. He is clear and articulate. He sounds good. Smoker or not. To me, when I hear him (his voice) I want to pay attention. Is this weird? I don't know. I can tall you though, I got the same reaction when President Clinton spoke. I still do.
I will be paying close attention to all his coverage as well as all the other candidates very closely these next two years.

On another note, Mac got a sewing bug, and it spread rapidly. I finished sewing Beans nightgown last week. Look OK. For a girls pajamas. It gave me practice and courage to do other things.
I started a Holiday quilt many many years ago. So on Sunday morning I gathered all pieces and started laying it out. ...I hope I can have it done by the next Holiday season.

No comments: