Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekends are for.

Yesterday was a good day. Slept in a bit, had and awesome breakfast with the Mr., and finished up my part of our taxes (I am done with it).
I printed off some of the pictures that I took at Muffins for moms day so I could bring them over to the subjects. Bean and I did it last night and it was fun visiting with them. They have four kids, two of which are twins and the house is in constant chaos. Bean stood there with the look of shock on her face because she is not used to that kind of....behavior?
So after I showered up and got ready I told the Mr. that I wanted to do something fun instead of sitting around the house. So after we picked Bean up from Grandma V's we took her to the bowling alley.
Apparently I am loading pictures incorrectly....

She had a good time and that was the pay off in the end.
Then we had drive all the way to Breck to pick Jon from his friends house. Alot of drive time but all worth it. I don't care if I have to drive like that more often.
Just have to be happy that the gas prices are not as high as they were.
Holy shit, when that stuff was up to 3 plus dollars a gallon....I wouldn't go hardly anywhere.

Today is a slack day for me. I didn't sleep much last night so tonight I will have to take something to assist in an all niter.
The weather was wonderful this early afternoon ( It actually got up to 30 degrees) so Mr. got the snowmobile going and took Bean out for a few rounds. Jon got off the computer for a while and took a ride too. I stayed in and did some sewing. Yeah I am that exciting. Then Mr. said I should get out and breathe in some fresh air. I am glad I did, it was refreshing.
I took Bean for a few rounds on the snow mobile and then we cleaned out my car. It needed it.

Now I have to go finish getting ready and help Jon make fruit and yogurt for his 4-H meeting tonight. We leave in T minus 95 minutes. eeeee

I will get all pictures up an Flickr.

No comments: