Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cuz it's all about me.

I have seen this on other sites and thought that maybe whoever reads this would be interested. Be forewarned, If you are not interested in me, please, click on the little x in the far right upper corner.

1. I have 3 major fears. Fire, mold, and something happening to my children like them getting killed, hurt, kidnapped, etc.,
I have another fear that is bothersome; old style vans. especially blue ones with no windows on the side.
2. I am too liberal for my own good. I do not care for the ideals of most Republicans. On the other hand, I am getting quite sick of Dems too. On that note, I am going to have to go for Obama in 08. That is if he is still in the running.
3. In my "young" age, I have become way to opinionated and honest about things. This is what I like/dislike, if you don't like it, whatever. I also will make it known that I either like you or not. I think I need a little adjustment on this and practice in tactics.
4. I am way overweight but not enough to qualify for lap band surgery. Dammit. I don't want to qualify for it either but hell if I want to quit eating. I just need to get back into the healthy swing of things again.
5. I like most people and enjoy making new friends. That said, if I find you are ignorant, I will drop you like a hot glass dish fresh out of the oven.
6. I am way NOT religious. In fact, I dislike most organized religions. I don't have a problem if you or your neighbor worship JC, Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or whatevah! I just prefer not to.

So there you have it. A few tidbits about me. Take it or leave it. Now write 6 things about yourself.

So there you have it. A few things about me

No comments: