Thursday, June 7, 2007

My June.

And again I see why I like the fact that Blog spot is free, I don't post enough to pay to have a "real" website. I have been monkeying with Myspace but quite frankly, I dislike it.

These last few weeks have been quite, oh, normal. Nothing out of the ordinary but I thought I would again give you my update in bullet form:




  • We have had quite the weather here. Way to wet for any ones taste. More rain to come today which we all do not care for or want. We had some overland flooding and the river just couldn't take it all in at once so some fields were under for a few days.

  • I got a call from an old friend of mine to out for some BINGO! last night. I had a good time with her and because we split the pot we each ended up with 30.00 which covered the cost of the evening. I hope next time we go out that I actually win a game or two along with her so we can home with even more winnings. We did go out last winter and I think we both walked out with like 100.00 each. That's what I'm talking about. (Hi J!!)

  • I went fishing last weekend with Quinn and Gramps, I was hoping for a few good Crappie and sunfish to cook up and I ended up with an (to me) enormous Bass!! I caught it on the new pole Quinn bought for me. I think it was pure luck. You can see pictures of them before I cooked them.

  • Work has been going well, slow, but well. I got a raise at my last review so I cannot complain about these awesome people that I work for.

  • As I am typing this, the Storm is approaching. I hear thunder and the rain is starting. Not Good.

  • My brothers Fiancee' has yet to call me to ask for any help with any of the wedding stuff. I think I am glad, I really want no part of the whole farce, but, I love my brother so I will suffer through.

  • My garden is coming along swimmingly everything is up and as soon as it ever dries out I have to get out there and like a mofo.

OK I am now home after a heinous tornado warning, downpour, and hail. omg. More to come, please stayed tuned.

No comments: